We provide professional home inspections in the Florida Panhandle from Tallahassee to Pensacola. We take pride in the services that we provide, and in the trust that our clients place in us.
- We have been working together with home buyers, home sellers, and those in the real estate industry 20 years.
- We are the longest continuously operating home inspection company in the Panhandle of Florida.
- We have performed almost 10,000 home inspections in the Panhandle area of Florida and are rated as one of the best in the industry.
- We have inspected small single story homes, elaborate mansions, bungalows, cottages, light commercial, and much more.
- We are well qualified to inspect new construction as well as older homes.
- We are trusted by real estate agents. Real estate professionals often ask us to conduct Continuing Education Courses to real estate agents.
Optional Services Offered
We provide optional inspection related services to our customers as well as a professional and thorough home inspection. These added services include:
- Pool Inspections
- Four Point Inspections
- Wind Mitigation Inspections
- Mold Testing
- Chinese Drywall Inspections
- Radon Testing
A thorough home inspection will usually take from two to four hours to finish, and the report will be printed out at the site, together with any color photographs which show any concerns or issues with the home. Our clients are very important to us, and we invite them to attend the inspection and ask any questions that they may have. Any questions that come up once the inspector has left can be promptly addressed by calling the office.
Local Involvement and Industry Qualifications
As the Pillar To Post home inspector for the Panhandle area of Florida, We are active and involved in the local community and highly qualified in the industry.
- All of our inspectors are Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- All our inspectors are licensed by the State of Florida.
- We are active in our local Board of Realtors organizations.
- We have instructed multiple Continuing Education Courses.
Our clients frequently tell us how we are doing, and the comments that we receive show that our customers are very satisfied with the home inspection that we conducted. Clients tell us that we are very personal, thorough, and informative, and that we spend extra time explaining the maintenance and operation of the home. Our comprehensive inspection report covers all major items and areas, and customers say this report is easy to read and understand.
Realtors say that they refer us to clients because they can trust our professionalism and the quality of the home inspection that we provide. Realtors understand that we will never make them look bad professionally, and our clients report being very satisfied with the home inspection that we perform. The Realtors that we work with often refer family and friends to us, because we inspect every home the same as if we were making the purchase.